- Financing As Low As 0%
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free Shipping
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Programming & Set-up
- 3 Year Warranty & Loss Insurance
- 2-Year Supply Of Domes & Wax Filters
- Lifetime Hearing Aid Service & Tune-Ups
- Charger Included
Finally a solution made for you!
Introducing the newest release from Phonak as of September. 2020! Buy the new Phonak Paradise Hearing Aids now at a fraction of the cost
- Personalized Noise Cancellation! You control what you hear!
- Speech Enhancer: Hear the softer sounds that matter to you
- Stream from ANY Bluetooth Device, having upwards of 2 Active Connections at the same time
- ADP 2.0: Phonak's new, proprietary fitting formula to provide a clear, more natural sound than ever experienced before
- Autosense 4.0: Your Hearing Aids AUTOMATICALLY adapt to the environment around you to provide the best sound processing for your environment
Phonak Paradise technology platform
AutoSense OS 4.0:
Developed with artificial intelligence, AutoSense OS 4.0 is the perfect orchestration of features for the ideal personalized experience in any sound environment. AutoSense OS 4.0 blends the right combination of sound processing features to support a variety of end-user communication needs and lifestyles. >New features include: Speech Enhancer, Dynamic Noise Cancellation and Motion Sensor Hearing.
Multifunctional Bluetooth® connections
The multifunctional capabilities of Phonak Paradise allow for up to eight Bluetooth-enabled devices to be paired, while two can be simultaneously connected. In today’s virtually connected world, tech-savvy hearing aid wearers can now switch effortlessly between two active devices. This adds to a seamless listening experience.
Tap Control for easy accessWith a motion sensor-based hearing aid, it makes it possible to steer Bluetooth® features via a double tap on the pinna. This function allows the wearer to accept/end calls from connected cell phones, pause/resume streaming from connected Bluetooth® devices and gain access to Bluetooth®-based Voice Assistance apps. Patients can answer calls while on the go or ask their Voice Assistant for driving directions with a simple double tap of their ear.
The new hardware behind Paradise
Sound processing chip PRISM™
PRISM (Processing Real-time Intelligent Sound Management) chip features double the memory and more connectivity possibilities with low power consumption than its predecessor.
Motion sensorUltra-low power tri-axial accelerometer supports new connectivity and hearing performance features. The sensor has an industry-leading balance of high performance and low power consumption.
Clear, rich soundWhen we say love at first sound, we don’t just mean the first time you try on Paradise, but each and every time you wear them! From the moment you first put on your Paradise hearing aids, you can expect a sound quality second to none. Enjoy better speech understanding in noise¹, less listening effort² and be amazed at just how well your hearing aids perform in your everyday life.
- Exceptional sound quality from the first fit
- Better speech understanding in noise
- Reduced listening effort in noise
- Top rated streamed sound quality
Technology Level Comparison Chart
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.